Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fish Grew Legs

Fish grew legs and pigs might fly
Certain God can't exist, don't ask me why.

Things have never been better
Thats why we're killing each other
Set you free from your morals
Make you lay down religion
I'm the cream of the crop
I'm the top of the pile
Wont let you forget it
This is me, this is I

Fish grew legs and pigs might fly
Certain God can't exist, don't ask me why.

Accelerating faster than ever
You wont stop me now
The king of the castle
The Lord of the manor
Understanding more, we're so clever
No more indoctrination
Just listen to what I say
Let me say it again and again

Fish grew legs and pigs might fly
Certain God can't exist, don't ask me why.

I'm on your TV screens
Watch me I'll set you free
John me in the vacuum
The world that I'm making
I'm full of perfect excuses
To stop me from believing
Deleted God from my history
And put myself on the throne

Fish grew legs and pigs might fly
Certain God can't exist, don't ask me why.

Believing in random selection
That always picks the winner
Playing the natural lottery
To top up my pension
Presumed to know the answers
Before I checked the evidence
Decided how and what to think
I wrote the story to fit

Fish grew legs and pigs might fly
Certain God can't exist, don't ask me why.

© 2006, Dave Bish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home